SENIOR DOG Bed with Linen Cover
Pickup available at STAN Warehouse
Usually ready in 2-4 days
The SENIOR BED is designed for ageing bodies and those canines experiencing early onset arthritis and other types of degenerative disease. Two layers of patented therapeutic fibres assist in the relief of muscle and joint pain and discomfort. The top layer consists of shorter fibres that offer more 'spring' in the mattress and assist the dog transition from laying down to standing up, taking pressure off leg joints.
Our patented design encourages blood circulation to area of the body pressing into the mattress. This blood flow brings healing nutrients and minerals that decrease inflammation and support healing. Older canines benefit from the thermoregulating properties of the mattress and this can be further enhanced by the external bed covers in Linen or Hemp.
The bed is designed to cushion the bonier frame of older dogs who lose body condition, yet still offer the necessary skeletal support all dogs require.
Void of off-gassing chemicals such as flame retardant and formaldehyde, the Senior Bed offers a safe, clean, soothing environment for ageing dogs, healing dogs and those dogs experience inflammation from injury or disease.
MEDIUM Bed: Cocker Spaniel, Cavoodle, West Highland Terrier, Schnauzer, puppies
LARGE Bed: Border Collie, Lagotto, Springer Spaniel, Kelpie
XL Bed: Labrador, Golden Retriever, Standard Poodle, Boxer, Samoyed
ROYALE Bed: Rottweiler, German Shepherd (30+kgs), Weimaraner, Bernese Mountain Dog
KING: Great Dane, Newfoundland, St Bernard, English Mastiff, Irish Wolfhound *These Beds are made to order*
- Increased blood circulation to muscles and joints - ideal for post activity muscle recovery, competitive and working dogs, ageing dogs
- Full body support - from head to tail.
- Deeper, quality sleep - improves immune system through the increase in antibodies, which aids in faster recovery from illness and injury.
- Maintains core body temperature through thermoregulating fibres and fabrics.
- Deep sleep helps replenish brain glycogen levels, which deplete during the day.
- Reduced anxiety and greater cognitive function.
- Optimal support for bodily function enabling the body to produce proteins that heal and regenerate cells and tissue making them metabolically active during awake times.
- Patented for therapeutic design for comfort, healing and ageing.
- Certified non-toxic fibres and fabrics, free from toxic off-gassing chemicals commonly found in foam beds.
- A species-appropriate warmth moves throughout the bed, localising around areas of the body pressing into the mattress, particularly weight-bearing joints.
- Thermoregulating fibres and fabrics to create optimal temperature for the deepest, most healing sleep.
- Clean, safe outer cover organic fabrics to further enhance therapeutic benefit of the bed. Easy to care for bed Covers using 100% natural fabrics.
- Designed for each stage of a dogs life, increasing in support as the body ages.