ACTIVE DOG BED in COTTON DRILL
Pickup available at STAN Warehouse
Usually ready in 2-4 days
ACTIVE DOG BED WITH 100% GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON DRILL COVER
Designed for the young active dog who plays, works or competes with intensity. Offering full body support and patented therapeutic non-toxic fibres to help warm down muscles and joints as they rest and recover.
Patented thermally-bonded fibres function as conduits, transferring a species-appropriate temperature throughout the bed, localising around the area’s of the dogs body pressing into the mattress. The subtle temperature encourages blood flow to these areas providing oxygen, minerals and nutrients required to assist healing and reduce the discomfort of inflammation.
The beds are thermoregulating meaning dogs will not overheat.
The perfect bed for the growing canine.
MEDIUM Bed: Cocker Spaniel, Cavoodle, West Highland Terrier, Schnauzer, puppies
LARGE Bed: Border Collie, Lagotto, Springer Spaniel, Kelpie
XL Bed: Labrador, Golden Retriever, Standard Poodle, Boxer, Samoyed
ROYALE Bed: Rottweiler, German Shepherd (30+kgs), Weimaraner, Bernese Mountain Dog
KING: Great Dane, Newfoundland, St Bernard, English Mastiff, Irish Wolfhound *These Beds are made to order*
****Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery due to overwhelming number of orders received. If bed is required for injury / illness recovery, please leave a comment in your order.
SHIPPING - Please note - if the actual shipping price to you is less than what we charge, you will be refunded the difference. Freight has increased significantly the past year and continues to go up. If you would like to know the actual charge first before ordering, please phone us. Refunds will be processed by the method you use to purchase with.
- Increased blood circulation to muscles and joints - ideal for post activity muscle recovery, competitive and working dogs, ageing dogs
- Full body support - from head to tail.
- Deeper, quality sleep - improves immune system through the increase in antibodies, which aids in faster recovery from illness and injury.
- Maintains core body temperature through thermoregulating fibres and fabrics.
- Deep sleep helps replenish brain glycogen levels, which deplete during the day.
- Reduced anxiety and greater cognitive function.
- Optimal support for bodily function enabling the body to produce proteins that heal and regenerate cells and tissue making them metabolically active during awake times.
- Patented for therapeutic design for comfort, healing and ageing.
- Certified non-toxic fibres and fabrics, free from toxic off-gassing chemicals commonly found in foam beds.
- A species-appropriate warmth moves throughout the bed, localising around areas of the body pressing into the mattress, particularly weight-bearing joints.
- Thermoregulating fibres and fabrics to create optimal temperature for the deepest, most healing sleep.
- Clean, safe outer cover organic fabrics to further enhance therapeutic benefit of the bed. Easy to care for bed Covers using 100% natural fabrics.
- Designed for each stage of a dogs life, increasing in support as the body ages.